Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.
Team, sorry for not answering before !
rpc, mto, rwunderlich
Based on your advise, I created a case with Qlik and received the following answer and worked fine to me !
1. Stop all NPrinting services
2. Open file pg_hba.conf at C:\ProgramFiles\NPrintingServer\data
3. Change METHOD from md5 to trust. Save the file
4. Start only QlikNprintingRepoService
5. Open file pgadmin3.exe at C:\ProgramFiles\NPrintingServer\pgsql\bin
6. Clik Add a connection to server
7. Use the following details in New Server Registration
Maintenance DB: postgres (select from pull down)
Password: Left the field empty
8. Once connected, select Nprinting then go to File > Change Password
9. Enter your old password (empty again) and new password (x2) as requested
10. Now stop the QlikNprintnigRepoService as well
11. Update the "pg-password" key value stored in these 2 config files to the new password:
12. Change METHOD from trust to md5. Save the file
13. Start all NPrinting services
View solution in original post