New to Qlik Analytics

If you’re new to Qlik Cloud or Qlik Sense, start with this Discussion Board and get up-to-speed quickly.

Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!

Who Me Too'd this topic

koguma
Contributor
Contributor

Compare date with Today()

I am doing a bar chart that counts how many valid members are there based on the membership expiry date.

The 2 dimensions are (i) membership type, (ii) Months. The measure is the members count.

I have problem generating the chart as the members count for each type does not tally with the raw data. Any idea where goes wrong? I tried to compare the expiry date and today's date. 

Say expiration_date_gmt = '10-Feb-2019' , this is a valid member in Jan-2019 bar and Feb-2019 bar  but excluded in the Mar-2019 bar.

if (p_code='2' AND (Date#(expiration_date_gmt,'YYYY/MM/DD') > Date(today(), 'YYYY/MM/DD')), 'Ordinary',
if (p_code='3' AND (Date#(expiration_date_gmt,'YYYY/MM/DD') > Date(today(), 'YYYY/MM/DD')), 'Spouse',
if (p_code='4' AND (Date#(expiration_date_gmt,'YYYY/MM/DD') > Date#(today(), 'YYYY/MM/DD')), 'Affiliated'

Who Me Too'd this topic