New to Qlik Analytics

If you’re new to Qlik Cloud or Qlik Sense, start with this Discussion Board and get up-to-speed quickly.

Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG

Who Me Too'd this topic

maddiewoz
Employee
Employee

Top 3 Technical Sessions At QlikWorld!

REGISTER for QlikWorld and Check out these Can’t Miss Technical Sessions recommended by The Voice of Qlik, Mike Tarallo!  

Mike Tarallo’s Top 3 Session: 

“It’s the customer and partner networking for me…oh and of course showing off what Qlik Cloud can do!” ~ Mike Tarallo 

Benjamin Moore’s Supply Chain Journey through Qlik Sense 

Listen to how Benjamin Moore built a strong supply chain analytics strategy to improve supply chain management and organizational decision-making. More about the session: abstract 

Powering Geoanalytics on Qlik Cloud 

In this session, learn how one of the most powerful features of Qlik Cloud (GeoAnalytics/GeoOperations) helped Leroy Merlin Brazil make the best data-based market decisions.  More about the session: abstract & video 

Beyond The Dashboard - Aligning Business Intelligence With The Business 

This presentation will explore the journey of SCAS to design and implement a data literacy program to support this strategy, the challenges it has faced, lessons learned, and how this approach will be applied across the whole organization. More about the session: abstract

More details on Mike Tallaro’s Recommendations here 

Check out more information on our 2023 Curated Guides for QlikWorld with session recommendations for Data Integration, Analytics, Market Trends, Technical and Success Stories! 

100+ sessions filled with the hottest tips, latest innovations and best success stories. 

REGISTER TODAY! 

@ella-c  @Michael_Tarallo 

Labels (1)
Who Me Too'd this topic