It's not possible to copy an sheet object from a document opened in the ajax client to Qlikview Desktop. The super user should get in contact with a Qlikview Developer (i.e. the guy or girl with Qlikview Desktop) to add the necessary sheet objects to the source qlikview document. The developer can then deploy the updated document on the access point so that the new sheet objects are available to all users.
1. Ask the super user to share the objects with you (the developer).
2. In Qlikview Developer, use the Open in Server menu to open the qvw on the server.
3. Open your development copy of the qvw in another Developer window.
4. Using the Shared Object Pane in the server version, drag out the objects you want.
5. Copy/Paste the objects from the server window to the development copy window. You may need to Clone them first before copy is allowed.