We've discovered an issue with SR6 and and Directory Service connectors - Configurable ODBC, where a SQL Server connection to a username database that worked with 11.2 SR1 no longer works using the same connection details.
The error message is 'Missing table name: ' (then table name of the login name table; default is 'entity'.
This seemed to be just an internal, non customer facing issue - affecting access to a custom login name database, meaing we had to enter names for authorisation manually.
However, as we had set up some QVW's with manual permissions on 'Print and Export to Excel', because the ODBC connection was failing, the usernames we had set up permissions to do so had been wiped.
We're solving the problem with an upgrade to a later release. I thought I would document it here as I couldn't find any mention of the issue when searching for it here.