8 Replies Latest reply: Dec 20, 2015 7:41 PM by jagan mohan rao appala RSS

"Your installation of Qlikview has exceeded the maximum number!"

Hi everyone,

I am a new born with Qlikview, and I think this might be a common issue with all the new starters. It will be great if anyone can help.

I am working on converting some of the reports from spreadsheet to move interactive formats, and our IT suggested me to have a look on Qlikview desktop. I work in a bank with Qlikview servers running, and the best way to get my work supported is to use the existing facilities. If the outcome is as good as my existing report then we will start to migrate to this platform. I have downloaded the software earlier this week and installed it yesterday. After I downloaded a few tutorial/demo from internet, I can't use QlikView desktop anymore with the following msg. 

"Your installation of Qlikview has exceeded the maximum number.................."

I have google it and the most close answer I get so far is msg John Trigg and help me to reset my installation.

I tried to pm him in the John but then realize I need to be connected to him, and I tried to follow him but it is now waiting approval.

Anyone in the forum could help me out please, or John, if you see this post, would you please help me out?

Thanks and regards,

Rui