2 Replies Latest reply: Dec 30, 2015 1:12 PM by Matthew Clements RSS

HTTP Error 404 - Not Found - New QlikSense Installation

Matthew Clements

I'm running into an issue with a new standalone Qlik Sense installation. The installation completes successfully, but launching the QMC shows "HTTP Error 404.0 - Not Found" (see attached).

The physical path that is referenced in the screenshot, C:\inetpub\wwwroot\qmc\, does not exist (qmc directory does not exist).

• I'm installing this on a Windows Server 2012 R2 VMWare virtual machine that meets or exceeds the install prerequisites
      • I'm using the newest version of the Qlik Sense Server, 2.1.1.
      • I'm performing the installation as the local administrator account and I'm specifying the services to run with the same local administrator's credentials.
      • I've performed repairs on the installation and I've also reinstalled it using the 'run as administrator' option for the executable file.
      • I've confirmed that the local administrator has the rights to run as a service
      • Antivirus/ malware/ HIPS is disabled during the installation

Is there a missing prerequisite that could cause this behavior? I'm able to take this same executable and install it on another Windows Server 2012 R2 VM without issue.