Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nstefaniuk
Creator III
Creator III

[2.1.1] Basic visualization unavailable in Mashup Editor

Hello,

I have created a basic Mashup on Mashup Editor on my workstation, with QlikSense desktop running but I can't access to basic visualization (like PieChart).

I have created a new Mashup using a template (tried 2 or 3 kinds of templates, like "Grid mashup template" for example), then I have picked an app using the menu on the top left corner, the app is accessed without issue and I can see the data using the menu "List" or "Hypercube" on the right.

But if I want to drag and drop a chart from my application, I click on the chart on the left menu bar, the preview opens and I get an error instead of the preview, like "visualization not available on this server : piechart" (sorry the real message is in french : "visualisation introuvable sur le serveur : piechart").

However I can see a preview of my own visualization, that I have created as extension.

Moreover if I drag & drop the object in my Mashup, it is displayed without any issue, with data and format, etc.

So I guess it's just a minor bug of Mashup Editor but it can be very cumbersome to find the good chart among severals in a big application.

Thanks a lot for your help.

0 Replies