0 Replies Latest reply: Jul 6, 2016 2:09 AM by Sankar Rajamoorthy RSS

NPrinting 17.0.2(SR1)

Sankar Rajamoorthy

hi experts ..

am on testing of NPrinting 17.0.2(SR) for update to project which is working NP16 .. am facing so many issues

1) i create a connection for inventory app first it stuck on generating so i open that app  remove some no data charts then it ll be connected and cache was generated so i can create report.

after some times am re login the server the inventory connection status was in cache status generated so i cannot create reports

then i Reload Metadata but it ll not work its stuck on generating

2) my scheduler and repo services are gets stop often so i need many time to reload metadata some times i cannot start the services its shows error like below

Capture13.PNG

so i have to repair the server or re-installed setups many times

3)when the connections are stucks on generating then services issue were accrued

4)mainly i cannot sent reports to email am sure my credentials and smtp setting correct so i check the log files it's shows

Capture50.PNG

email sent to bucket am already asking this issue from community unfortunately i cannot get any solution for that

5)Ones i create the reports and publish to newsstand i can see the report and download that but if the services issue ac-curd then i open the newsstand the report was spinning upto i re-create  connection and re-publish reports and i open the view history it ll shows ly re-published report another are spinning

Untitled.png

so i have doubted about to implement NPrintnig 17(SR1) to project if anybody used NP17 for live project

please suggesting me...i can resolve this issue and implement to project???