Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
luizmendes118
Contributor III
Contributor III

Show the Workday Referring to the date of the Last Reload

Good afternoon,

In my application, I need to show the Workday referring to the date of the last reload and not referring to the last time there was movement.

In the application, with a company(Empresa), a month(MêsCalendario) and a year(Ano Calendario) selected, like the current selections, i'd like to always show the workday referring to date of the last reload = 19/07/2016 - the workday should be = 16. The formula that i use on the text object "Dia Util Atual - Total dias Uteis Mes(Actual WorkDay - Total of WorkDays Month)" is bringing the workday referring to the last day that have movement.

I appreciate any help,

Luiz Fernando Mendes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
luizmendes118
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I think I've solved the problem, i don't know if it is the better way to, but it works. I think the fact that don't have sale at the reload day at other companies(Empresas), could be the problem to the charts, i don't know if it is realy that,  I tried with set analysis but i didn't achieve what i was looking for, then i tested creating another Calendar Table without a key, and using it at the variable indiceProjecaoSemChave and it brings the value at my table charts.

Thanks for helping me in advance in qlikview, and sorry for, maybe, my possible errors in english settu.periyasamy

Luiz Fernando Mendes

View solution in original post

13 Replies
Not applicable

=LastWorkDate(ReloadTime(), NetWorkDays(ReloadTime(),Today()))

luizmendes118
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for the quick response, but doesn't work, In my example, the one that i posted, i have a calendar with the workdays, that counts from monday to saturday as workday, and i want the number referring to the last reload. Like i said, in the example that i posted, i have 19/07/2016 as the last reload date, and i want to show the workday referring to this date, that should be 16.

Not applicable

=Only({<ChaveCalendario={"$(=Date(ReloadTime(),'DD/MM/YYYY'))"}  >}  Calendario.DiaUtil) 

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

it may be like

=Only({<ChaveCalendario={"$(=Date(ReloadTime(),'DD/MM/YYYY'))"},

Calendario.DataAno,Calendario.DataMes,Empresa >}  Calendario.DiaUtil)

luizmendes118
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Exactly like that.

Thanks for the help everybody

Luiz Fernando Mendes

luizmendes118
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Only one question, the result of this set analysis can't be used in a Table Chart? Like this image, i use this formula at the column Projeção, and the result came null.

Capturar.JPG

settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

you can use that in that chart. Can you provide the sample?

luizmendes118
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Sure and thanks for the response,

I used that formula in a variable "indiceProjecao", that i used at the column "Projeção:", but it brings me null value at one Empresa when non Empresa is selected. But when i put the variable to show in a text object, it brings me the value, but it is diferent when have selection on the Field Empresa, and the value of indiceProjecao should be always the same, either if have or not selection at the field Empresa. The value, in this example, should be always 0,615. But when non Empresa is selected it changes, i don't know if it's a problem. I use that two tables, one for the company(Metas Empresas) and other to the salesman(Metas Vendedores). I don't know if i explained right, but is more or less it.

Thanks again

Luiz Mendes

luizmendes118
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I updated the sample, so the reloadtime change, now should be always 0,731. And now, it always brings  null at the column "Projeção:".

Thanks

Luiz Mendes