Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New-Qlik
Creator II
Creator II

Qlikview Access Point login Failed

Hi Everyone,

Till morning my access point was working fine, but suddenly it says login failed .

Kindly suggest what went wrong.

Access point.png

10 Replies
bindu_apte
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

Let me know if any changes you have done in server? pls explain.

vikasmahajan

Hi,

Have you try to restart all services ? , Also check with user /password is changed for services.

Thanks

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Don't worry, Sometimes it happen. Can you please elaborate more

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable

Hi Avneet,

Restart your services and try...

Thanks,

avinashelite

check whether all the services are up and running ...and check the access for the user too

New-Qlik
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thanks guys for your response. It automatically working now. haven't done nay changes . but yes I restarted all services.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

NP, Close this Thread

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
New-Qlik
Creator II
Creator II
Author

how to do that.

avinashelite

If you open the thread , for each responses you will the option to mark as correct or helpful ..please select the reposes as helpful and correct , the thread will close automatically