This content has been marked as final. Show 2 replies
- What is the function of these sub-folders in the Search folder? These files are created when you run your script or load your data. Those are indexes to your fields values, speending up the performance
- Is Qlik Sense automatically cleaning this folder? e.g. deleting all these entries. No, they´re recreated when you reload your app
- Our concern is with the size this Search folder will reach? for a single developer playing around with Qlik Sense it reached 505 Mb and counting. As much your data your load, much search files you have
- Are these sub-folders in the Search folder slowing down opening Qlik Sense desktop? As long as I noticed, no.
- Is it safe to delete these folders or delete the files they contain? Yes, you can delete them, but them will be recreated when you reload you app
If this feature is annoying you, you can disable it using this http://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/September2017/Subsystems/Hub/Content/Scripting/SystemVariables/CreateSearchIndexOnReload.htm
mto, please correct me if I´m wrong