cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Help needed on NPrinting 17 pixel perfect reports

Hi All,

Hope all are doing good.

I need help on creating pixel perfect reports in NPrinitng version 17.2. In order to create the pixel perfect report I have established the connection with QVW and loaded the meta data into NPrinting. After that  have created a template and tried to edit the template.

The issue came up when i have added a straight table to the template. if i take the chart (Straight Table) as an image it is not coming properly. first column and first row half truncated  and column headers are also not populating.

If i take the same table as table. i am getting only one record.

Can somebody please help me to add a straight table into the NPrinting template which will sized based on the user selections dynamically.

Thanks,

Nani

3 Replies
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

QlikView NPrinting 16 Tutorials by Subject

Apart from the above post you can also find tutorials on YouTube

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
Lech_Miszkiewicz

Mate,

NPrinting PixelPerfect table object is build based on levels. So you need to add your straight table to Level and then build your table from PixelPerfect table creator adding Report Header/Detail/Footer etc...

Go through suggested tutorials first (review PixelPerfect releated ones) - then you will understand bit more what i am refering to.

Adding a table as a image can work only if you specify right size of the table in QlikView and refer to the same size in Pixel Perfect report. There are also known image resize options like (original size, squeeze, zoom etc...) but they will make your table looking blury and not always the same

egards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Frank, is there a fix to this blurry issue? Email me if so.