14 Replies Latest reply: Jul 17, 2017 10:26 AM by Devarasu R RSS

Qlik sense desktop server authentication attempt fails 3.2

Wayde Carter

Hi,

Downloaded Qlik Sense 3.2 SR 1 last night and authenticated against my Qlik customer ID to Qlik.com site.  It worked fine.

After a few logins over the course of the night and to save me logging in each time I opened Qlik Sense, I checked Save Password with the correct credentials (as it went straight in after I checked the box).  Went to log in again this morning and it says cannot authenticate.

I've trolled the Qlik forums and one article mentioned that I have to log in each time I open Qlik Sense.  I clicked register and the form pre-populates most of my information except the username and password for which I enter my normal Qlik ID credentials.  A message appears that says I cannot use some sort of characters, but that is my normal Qlik login details....

How do I now turn off this automated server authentication process so that I can manually log in?  Have tried uninstalls and re-installs of earlier free versions then install of 3.2 SR1 but it tries to automatically authenticate every time I open QLik Sense 3.2 SR1.  Very frustrating.

Thanks in advance for any help here..

Wayde