5 Replies Latest reply: Aug 18, 2017 10:10 AM by deepti singh RSS

    Error Object reference not set to an instance of an object NPrinting 17.3

    deepti singh

      Hi,

       

      I have an app and a connection in NPrinting 17.3 to a dashboard in Qlik Sense 3.2.4 which were working fine for few days. Today it started throwing the error "Error Object reference not set to an instance of an object".

       

      I had changed the name of the app, but I changed it back to its original name when this error appeared.

       

      The Scheduler log says:

       

       

      Qlik.NPrinting.Scheduler 17.3.0.0 Qlik.NPrinting.Scheduler.Service.LoadBalancer 20170810T141429.671-04:00 ERROR (servername)0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 An exception was throw while calculating buffer max size for connection navigator=qliksense;proxyurl=https://(servername)/;appid=da6be9bd-3dec-4e4d-b9cc-6ad6584f86f1;identity=(userid). The given key was not present in the dictionary. ↵↓=============↵↓      _printStack↵↓      Error↵↓      CalculateRequestBufferMaxSize↵↓      <TriggerLoadBalancing>b__22↵↓      <WithSession>b__6↵↓      WithSession↵↓      WithSession↵↓   

       

      The Event Log says:

      Engine.Navigator.QlikSense.SDK 1.0.0.0 Engine.Navigator.QlikSense.SDK.Resolvers.Contents.BaseBaseContentRequestResolver`1[[Qlik.Reporting.Engine.Messages.Requests.QlikViewDocumentMetadataRequest, Qlik.Reporting.Engine.Messages, Version=2.4.1.27887, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=0f12475411058ae5]] 20170810T141435.162-04:00 ERROR SAE1DQLKSNP1  0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 ERROR : Object reference not set to an instance of an object. STACK :    at Engine.Navigator.QlikSense.SDK.Extensions.SdkExtensionMethods.ToEntities(IVisualizationBase sheetObject, SenseApp app, Boolean onlyFilterable)↵↓   at Engine.Navigator.QlikSense.SDK.Extensions.SdkExtensionMethods.<ToEntitiesWithColumnSettings>d__48.MoveNext()↵↓   at System.Linq.Buffer`1..ctor(IEnumerable`1 source)↵↓   at System.Linq.Enumerable.ToArray[TSource](IEnumerable`1 source)↵↓   at Engine.Navigator.QlikSense.SDK.Resolvers.Contents.QlikSenseMetadataRequestResolver.GenerateCache(SenseApp senseApp, QlikViewDocumentMetadataRequest request)↵↓   at Engine.Navigator.QlikSense.SDK.Resolvers.Contents.QlikSenseMetadataRequestResolver.Resolve(SenseApp senseApp, QlikViewDocumentMetadataRequest request)↵↓   at Engine.Navigator.QlikSense.SDK.Resolvers.Contents.BaseContentRequestResolver`1.Resolve(SenseApp doc, TRequest request, IQixClassBase senseObject)↵↓   at Engine.Navigator.QlikSense.SDK.Resolvers.Contents.BaseBaseContentRequestResolver`1.Resolve(SenseApp doc, IContentRequest request, IQixClassBase senseObject) in CONNECTIONSTRING : navigator=qliksense;proxyurl=https://(servername)/;appid=da6be9bd-3dec-4e4d-b9cc-6ad6584f86f1;identity=(userid)

       

      I have tested the app and it does come up in a separate browser.

       

      Re-creating the app is not an option for me because I have 2,500 filters where I had to manually give them a unique sub folder name.

       

      Please advice.

       

      Thanks.

      Deepti