7 Replies Latest reply: Aug 14, 2017 4:32 AM by Thomas Karner RSS

How to resize images in combination with Qlik Sense?

Thomas Karner

Hi,

I want to create a simple PowerPoint report with NPrinting (June Relase), which is a collection of several charts of a Qlik Sense (June Release Patch1) application.

Each chart should appear on one page without Qlik Sense scrollbars..

Unfortunately I can´t achive this as desired. It seems that I can´t control to have the full image without scrollbar and to auto-resize the image in the given frame in the PPT slide.

What I did:

I created a new PPT page and dragged the image on this page. Then I resized the image to use the whole space. After this I tried all the different "Stretch" options in NPrinting for the image

See: Image dimension management in Microsoft Office reports ‒ Qlik NPrinting

Stretch Options with their result:

a) Don´t fit: This shows the whole Sense bar chart without scrollbar, BUT the image is greater than the space available on the PPT page

b) Fit Inside / Fit Width / Fit Height / Stretch: Image has the size of the frame in the PPT page but shows Qlik Sense scrollbars

How can I achieve

* to have a fixed space for the image defined by frame in the PPT page AND

* to have the image in full resolution with scollbars, but resized into the given frame?

Your help is very appreciated!

Thanks, Thomas