i believe it will be there i worked in 17.2.3 i didnt remember exactly.
but there is a bug in PPT also which is
* to have the image in full resolution with scollbars, but resized into the given frame? it is not possible i think.
lech_miszkiewicz can help
Hi mates - I was busy running Sydney's City2Surf so it took me while to respond to this one - sorry.
I have a couple of questions to start with:
- When you export image without any changes to its size - do it have scrollbars? If it does not then whe can proceed further.
Now regarding your question:
I find it also extremly difficult to resize object to the size i want without scrollbars. I did not perform enough testing to be a specialist in it, but i have my workarounds for it:
So instead using image resize options i usually decide to adjust my PowerPoint slide size to the image size. I am not sure whether this would help you but you can give it a try and see,
- Create a PPT NPrinting template
- Drag&Drop your image onto it and generate preview
- see how big is the image generated (without changing its properties)
- see if it has scrollbars or not.
- once you are happy with the image size and look you can go to next step and again edit your template and go to:
- DESIGN->Slide Size - > Custom Slide Size (see image)
- enter there required size
I hope this will help you a little.
thanks for your reply. This confirms the behaviour which I already found out. For me the conclusion is, that you don´t have an option to re-size a Qlik Sense image with NPrinting.
The solution you´re suggesting is good, although it´s just a workaround by re-sizing the canvas of the PPT.
I´m little bit disappoint that such a feature is not included in NPrinting.
Thanks for your help.