Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

Qlik Sept 2017 support Qlik Sense Mobile support which iphone device ?

‌Hi All

i Am happy that finally this festfure is arrive .

Before I invest on one iPad Air 2

i like ask one question :-

Does it mean that I am using Qlik Sense free development version , I am able to download the QVF from  Qlik Cloud to my iPad device And I am able to view all Table and chart off line ? ( with out need to turn on my 3G data )

i heard some where it only support iPad Air 2 , may I know what is the memory size I should order for my iPad , so that it will not be slow in access ?

PAul

3 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Paul - this is a great place to start:

http://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense/September2017/Subsystems/PlanningQlikSenseDeployments/Content/Deplo...

In regards to your question, No this will not work with the FREE Desktop version - you need Qlik Sense Enterprise in order to use Qlik Sense Mobile - I described the process here: September 2017 - Mobile Offline iOS App

No - you cannot use the .qvf from Qlik Sense Cloud offline on your mobile device with this app. The .QVF would need to be imported into Qlik Sense Enterprise - and used in that manner.

In regards to memory - that is a personal choice as Qlik Sense app size varies - I would recommend you get the largest one possible - because as you know - its not just Qlik Sense Mobile running on an iPad.

Hope this helps

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Michael

Thank you very much for the link.

Paul Yeo

DIrector

TDS Technology (S) P/L

Whatsapp +65 9326 1804

www.tdstech.com<http://www.tdstech.com>

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

No problem 🙂

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Regards,

Michael Tarallo (@mtarallo) | Twitter

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik