In theory the Download button should be there for you, in order to allow this specific functionality with the November 2017 release version of Qlik Sense Enterprise (QSE) and the latest version of Qlik Sense Mobile (QSM). In order to understand precisely what the situation is, and the reason for you not seeing the Download button, we would need to have some more information. Could you please answer the following questions to the best of your ability?
- What version of iOS are you running on? please note that we support QSM from iOS version 10.3 and above per our documentation
- When you try to download the application to be Offline, can you tell us more about:
- The stream that you are in? is it your personal "Work" space, or is it in a Stream that you have 'view' only access to?
- Based on the answers to the above question(s), if it is a View stream that you have access to, can you check with your Admin what restrictions have been applied to that stream? QSE has some policies and other restrictions that can be applied to Users, Groups or Stream that would prevent you from being able to Download apps...
- We can confirm that if you apply the proper restriction policies you do not get the Download button in QSM.
Also - if you would like to forward us with some local logs, which we produce, you can get in touch with our support team, and they will provide you with an Email address to send Diagnostics logs from within the QSM app.
Hope this information helps you move forward with understanding and resolving your issue with the Qlik Sense Mobile offline iOS application.
heiko.schmidt, the download button is controlled by a security policy named "Offline access" within your Qlik Sense Enterprise deployment. If this has been disabled by the administrator, you will end up with the behavior you are seeing. Please work with your Qlik Sense administrator to enable this rule. Here is a screenshot of what it would look like for your administrator within QMC.
If this rule has not been disabled and you are still not seeing the download button, please provide additional details. Answers to Ofer Wallach's questions will help us diagnose the issue further.
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.