Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Pie chart selection in Setanalysis

Hi Guys,

I know that when a setanalysis expression is given like this in a piechart

Count({<[Process version_VERSION]={'Version_1'},Department={'IT'}>} Distinct [Composite role/User_UNAME])

it is hardcoded but what I need is that these fields are selected when I select a part in a piechart.

Hope anyone can help! Any Ideas?

Thanks

Sravan

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Does this solve your problem? I added actions in Docproperties->Triggers->field event triggers:

Field: Risk level

Trigger: On select.

Regards,

Kiran.

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Sravan

Perhaps I've not understood your requirement, but do you mean that you want to view the count of whatever you've selected in the piechart? If that is the case, you just need to lose the part(s) of the set analysis that you are selecting.

Hope that helps

Jonathan

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein
Not applicable
Author

Hi Jonathan,

But when I click on the No of users in the Piechart, I cannot get the selections like the Department and Version selected automatically. Without setanalysis pie chart does not run.

Kiran gave a route to work and it is what I need. Though kiran's work for whole Document. I need to make per Object to get it right!

Thanks for your help

Sravan

Not applicable
Author

This solves the problem of "having at Object Level". Please check the attachment. Sheet triggers for chart35. Macro called at document level On Field selection.

Regards,

Kiran.