7 Replies Latest reply: Oct 3, 2014 11:55 AM by Bill Britt RSS

Show script after distribution dashboard via publisher

We are distribute a document with below settings on server level and section access on document level via publisher to the Qlikview Enterprise Server.

Only developers may download this document, but when I have download it I can't edit the script of section access for example anymore. The script is hidden. How do I make it possible that I may edit the script again?      

Source document task, tab reload: 

Reload.png                                                   

Source document task, Tab Distribute:

Distribute.png

Settings in the document properties of the document, tab opening:

Opening document properties.png

Settings in the document properties of tab Security before reload and distribution:

Security.png

The section access in script of the document:

Star is *;

Section Access;

LOAD * INLINE [

ACCESS,      USERID,                PASSWORD,           NTNAME,      AREA, DISTRICT

ADMIN,           DMIN,                       ADMIN,                          *,               *,             *
          USER,            JAN,                          JAN,                               *,               *,             *

USER,            PIET,                         PIET,                              *,               *,            C

USER,            KEES,                        KEES,                            *,               B,            *

Section

Application;

AreaAccess:

LOAD * INLINE [

SalesArea,    AREA
      48I-C-BB,      A
      48I-C-CC,      B

*,                    Z

DistrictAccess:

LOAD * INLINE [

SalesDistrict, DISTRICT
      48I-C,              48C