Online training manuals provide much more than just a digitized version of what’s in print.
Learn more about how Qlik is innovating the future of training by moving away from traditional, stagnant books in favor of online manuals, Ditching the Old Print Manuals | Qlik
Benefits of an online manual:
- Searchability so you can do a full text search and quickly find what you are looking for.
- Content integration so you can access everything you need in one place. Whether it’s all the class files, job aids, exercise files, quizzes, or even links to additional related learning content and resources, like blogs, YouTube videos, or forums.
- Ability to handle multiple use cases, for example so you can check the new features in the latest software release, or the activities from the class, additional follow up activities, or even toggle from content to one product version to another, all from one location.
- 24/7 access, anytime and anywhere without having to actually carry anything with you – besides your smartphone, tablet or laptop.
- Notes and annotations tools so you can take notes just as you would do on printed books.