Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Tab Drop Down

Hi All,

Can any one please suggest me how to create  a drop down list to view the list of Tabs under a Report tab.

I will explain clearly: I have a report tab under which i have R1,R2,R3,R4 (Report tabs), now when i click on Report then R1,R2,R3,R4 appears (I have put all these reports in a text object).

My requirement is not when clicked on Report Tab, but the dropdown list of reports should appear with a drop down symbol.

Apologies if it appears to be confusing, but i tried my best to put down my requirement.

Thanks and Regards

5 Replies
Digvijay_Singh

Not sure if I understood it properly, we don't have native drop down object in Qlik Sense, Filter pane is closer to that but that doesn't allow single value selection.

There are extensions available in Qlik Branch to get drop down objects with single selections, like the one below -

Qlik Branch

You may want to create inline island table for the values to be shown in drop down. You would need to use set analysis in your chart to check the value in drop down and accordingly show your charts.

Thanks,

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Vijay, thanks for reply.

I am using QlikView not QlikSense.

If we see the Qlik Partner Portal home page, under Products and services we have a drop down list summarizing the list of Tabs or Links under it, Just like that.

Thanks.

Digvijay_Singh

Please tag your question to Qlikview forum, Currently it is showing under Qlik Sense discussions.

I don't think that kinda functinality is possible through native qlik objects, may be possible through extensions.

Hopefully someone has done it and will share over here.

shiveshsingh
Master
Master

please check this

dropdown menu extension

MarcoWedel

Hi,

maybe you could use the dropdown function of either multibox, straight table or search field:

QlikCommunity_Thread_291735_Pic1.JPG

QlikCommunity_Thread_291735_Pic2.JPG

QlikCommunity_Thread_291735_Pic3.JPG

QlikCommunity_Thread_291735_Pic4.JPG

QlikCommunity_Thread_291735_Pic5.JPG

QlikCommunity_Thread_291735_Pic6.JPG

hope this helps

regards

Marco