Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
WSyahirah21
Creator
Creator

AMC in TAC outputs the missing JDBC driver for MYSQL.

Im trying to configure the AMC in TAC to monitor the job analysis in Talend. Ive managed to set up the AMC using Talend Studio for a new created job by creating the amc database , tables as well as setting up the errors and logs setting. Next is to configure the AMC in TAC. So, I published the job in studio and create an artifact on it. To use AMC in TAC, I know that i need to go to AMC tab and configure the connection there.

My question is.

# 1. Can TAC retrieve the existing AMC connection I created from the job artifact I created in Talend Studio and just use that AMC setting in Talend?

# 2. I've created the new connection in AMC tab, however received the following error. But not sure what driver the error mentioned and where should I place the driver.

0695b00000O9xEVAAZ.png

Any idea what should i do to fix the error?

Labels (4)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

yes, create the folder if it does not exist.

Note that, use the supported Mysql version for Talend version you are using, refer to this documentation.

Regards

Shong

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

For #1, you have to create a new connection in AMC tab to read the log tables and select the connection from the Connection list.

For #2, the Mysql driver you planning to use for your AMC needs to also be placed in the AMC plugin folder, the general path to it is as shown below. If you don't have the Mysql driver you need to download and place it in the path below.

[tac]\apache-tomcat\webapps\amc\WEB-INF\plugins\org.talend.amc.libraries_7.3.1.20190624_1017\lib\ext

Is this the same path you have checked? If it is different, can you please place the driver there, restart TAC and see if it resolves the problem.

Regards

Shong

WSyahirah21
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Shong,

#1 Understood thanks. Means I still need to create new one connection.

#2 This is my first time configuring AMC. As I checked the path, the path is not exists. Do I need to create one? Im quite confused how should i confirm the place to locate the driver.

Appreciate your assist.

Anonymous
Not applicable

yes, create the folder if it does not exist.

Note that, use the supported Mysql version for Talend version you are using, refer to this documentation.

Regards

Shong

WSyahirah21
Creator
Creator
Author

It works . Thanks Shong!