Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SLima1679331069
Contributor
Contributor

MetaServlet - associatePreGeneratedJob 200||{"error":"No value present","returnCode":1}

I'm using MetaServlet to add tasks in Tac, but I'm getting the message 200|| {"error":"No value present","returnCode":1}, this is the Json I'm using. someone managed to use MetaServlet via API with 'actionName': 'associatePreGeneratedJob'

{

'actionName': 'associatePreGeneratedJob',

'active': true,

'artifactoryArtifactId': 'test',

'artifactoryGroupId': 'org.example',

'artifactoryJobVersionSuffix': '',

'artifactoryRepository': 'releases',

'artifactoryVersion': '0.11.0',

'authPass': 'admin',

'authUser': 'admin@company.com',

'contextName': 'PRD',

'description': 'task1',

'executionServerName': 'serv1',

'filePath': ' ',

'importType': 'Nexus',

'logLevel': 'Info',

'nexusArtifactId': 'test',

'nexusGroupId': 'org.example',

'nexusJobVersionSuffix': '',

'nexusRepository': 'releases',

'nexusVersion': '0.11.0' ,

'onUnknownStateJob': 'WAIT',

'pauseOnError': false,

'runAsUser': 'OS_User',

'taskName': 'task1',

'taskType': 'ARTIFACT_TASK',

'timeout': 3600

}

Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SLima1679331069
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello, the issue was resolved using the configuration below. { "actionName":"associatePreGeneratedJob", "active":"true", --"artifactoryArtifactId":"xxx", "artifactoryGroupId":"org.example.xxx_xxx_xxx.xxx", "artifactoryRepository":"releases", "authPass":"xxx", "authUser":xxx@xxx.com.br, "contextName":"PRD", --"description":"task12", "executionServerName":"serv1", "importType":"Nexus", "logLevel":"Info", --"nexusArtifactId":"xxx", "nexusGroupId":" org.example.xxx_xxx_xxx.xxx ", "nexusRepository":"releases", --"nexusVersion":"0.8.0", "onUnknownStateJob":"WAIT", "pauseOnError":"false", --"taskName":"task15", "taskType":"Artifact" }

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi

I think 'filePath' parameter can't be empty, the value of 'taskType' should be 'Artifact', please refer to the MetaServlet commands documentation and modify the value of the corresponding parameter.

Regards

Shong

SLima1679331069
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hello, the issue was resolved using the configuration below. { "actionName":"associatePreGeneratedJob", "active":"true", --"artifactoryArtifactId":"xxx", "artifactoryGroupId":"org.example.xxx_xxx_xxx.xxx", "artifactoryRepository":"releases", "authPass":"xxx", "authUser":xxx@xxx.com.br, "contextName":"PRD", --"description":"task12", "executionServerName":"serv1", "importType":"Nexus", "logLevel":"Info", --"nexusArtifactId":"xxx", "nexusGroupId":" org.example.xxx_xxx_xxx.xxx ", "nexusRepository":"releases", --"nexusVersion":"0.8.0", "onUnknownStateJob":"WAIT", "pauseOnError":"false", --"taskName":"task15", "taskType":"Artifact" }
Anonymous
Not applicable

Great, thanks for your feedback!