Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AJalloul1
Contributor
Contributor

Querrying TAC DB

Hello community,

Do someone have some interesting TAC DB queries that allow us to monitor our TAC activity?

The idea is to have a full vision on all our TAC tasks and Execution plan state and status and detect any existing issue ASAP.

For example how can we detect hanging tasks: tasks that appear in a running status on TAC UI, whereas its real status is ended OK

Thanks a lot!!

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello

The Execution History and Timeline pages provide you with timely updated execution information by tracking and monitoring task executions until their completion. For more details, please read the documentation Monitoring task executions in the Monitoring node.

Regards

Shong

AJalloul1
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thank you a lot Shong for your advice..

However, the idea is that we need to build a monitoring dashboard based on a customized SQL query on TAC DB. We have to enrich this SQL query list and choose the best threshold value for each of them.

For example, we need to detect the list of tasks that did not run form more than one month: Select label from executiontask t where datediff(CURDATE(),lastrundate) > 30

In this case, 30 is our customized threashold.

I f you have such interesting queries I would much appreciated !!

Thanks again 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Ahmad Jalloul​ , I see, but I have never tried to build dashboard by writing customized SQL query on TAC. ;(