Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SHegde1686572155
Contributor
Contributor

Repository not available

Hi,

I am not able to select Local repository while opening Talend studio. Repository selection is greyed out. Please help.0695b00000huL43AAE.png

Labels (3)
6 Replies
anselmopeixoto
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi @Sanhita Hegde​ 

Do you mean that the "Repository" drop down list is not available for option selection?

What version/edition are you using?

SHegde1686572155
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Hi,

Thanks for responding. Yes, No option available in repository dropdown, its greyed out.

I am using system.VERSION= 8.0.1.20211109_1610  version.

anselmopeixoto
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Even if you delete the Connection and try to create a new one?

If this doesn't help, I suggest you take a look at .metadata/.log file under your workspace. This log might give some explanation why this drop down list isn't working.

SHegde1686572155
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Creating new connection option is not available.

This is the log I am getting, do you have any Idea?

!ENTRY org.eclipse.jdt.launching.macosx 4 0 2023-06-12 19:39:29.413

!MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR

!STACK 0

org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.eclipse.jdt.launching.macosx [19]

Unresolved requirement: Require-Capability: eclipse.platform; filter:="(osgi.os=macosx)"

anselmopeixoto
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

I suspect your installation is corrupted.

Try installing Studio again. Hopefully youll ger rid of the issue with a fresh install. If not, maybe your downloaded setup/.zip archive is also corrupted and you'll need to download it again.

SHegde1686572155
Contributor
Contributor
Author

I see, can you please suggest any link to reinstall the app ? and how do i use the existing workspace.