Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Talend administrater center queries for Talend Enterprise Data Quality

We got a copy of Talend Enterprise Data Quality Big Data edition 5.1.2.. After installing we are getting following issues.
1) When we login into talend administration center , it is showing only AMC url in ?DASHBOARD? section . When we hit that URL, it is not opening any web interface of AMC. Are we missing any configuration here . Note we did the talend installation with ?Talend-Installer-r90681-V5.1.2-installer.zip?.
2) In talend administration center, job conductor just showing path for job logs, but as per user guide it should show other options like ?SERVERS? where we can add or edit job execution server details
3) How can we connect talend studio to existing user created in talend administration center. It seems that when we open a talend open studio from different machine , it needs a different user to open.
4) It has a user limit of 10 . Can we delete the existing users and add new user within that limit.
Please help us in resolving these

Labels (4)
11 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You can access the AMC console from the Studio, in the dedicated perspective ( https://help.talend.com/display/TalendActivityMonitoringConsoleUserGuide53EN/3.1.1+Accessing+the+mon...)
but this may not be what you're looking for.
Now behind the AMC are simply a couple of database tables that you can plug into from some other reporting tool (bert...) but we cannot guarantee the outcome.
Elisa
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,
I am also not able to find Job Conductor in menu of TAC. I am able to login to TAC and have created the users and projects.
But now as I want to schedule my jobs I am not able to find Job conductors in Menu tree.
regards
chitra