Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jason
Contributor
Contributor

Add Data Screen not rendering correctly for OLEDB connections

We have a strange issue when it comes to adding new data fields using an Existing OLEDB connection, on a on site Qliksense Windows Enterprise Edition, we last patched in November 2023. 

When you click on Add Data, and select an Existing OLEDB connection the Add Data screen does not correctly render fully (See attached Image), this seems to be an issue with existing and new OLEDB connections that are created.

However if I create the connection as a Microsoft SQL SERVER connection, the screen works as expected, I can see a fill list of tables when the owner is filtered.  There is a workround but its bit of a sledgehammer approach and required you to enter the name of the table into the Filter then Tab and hit enter to find the table. 

I dont know how to restore the Add Screen to its default as there is no obvious option, this may be a render issue with the latest Windows/edge update, or whether its something else entirely. 

All help gratefully accepted,

Labels (2)
1 Reply
Jason
Contributor
Contributor
Author

It appears that the issue is linked to the latest Edge and Chrome browser updates, as when you install Firefox the screens work normally.