Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Colours on the chart

Hi there, I've got a question while creating a Qlik Sense app.

I have a combo-chart with two bar measures and two line measures. Let them be 1Bar, 2Bar, 1Line, 2Line.

I want to set the same colour for 1Bar and 1Line and other colour for 2Bar and 2Line.

How can I do that?

Thank you,

Regards.

3 Replies
rohitk1609
Master
Master

Hi Andrey,

Coloring on the basis of filed in not possible in Qlik Sense until now. you can set color by range or value of any field but not as field one is red and second is green.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Rohit Kumar

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You could try setting the colors for each measure using an expression, refer to this thread for more details on the subject Re: color by expression - QlikSense

Hope this helps

rohitk1609
Master
Master

Hi Ugonna,

Thanks for adding your inputs but point here is , you can specify any certain color n fields , yes choosing color by dimension gives a unique color to fields but you can set it by your own use case. What we can do only here , we can create condition like for Year Filed , 2012 will be red and 2013 will be green for example but now as amount will be red and quantity will be green.