Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing a new Enhanced File Management feature in Qlik Cloud! GET THE DETAILS!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Nemo1
Creator II
Creator II

Help to build ABC Chart (Pareto)

So my dream is to build the graph below... I will explain further because my drawing kinda sucks. 🙂 

I want to build a graph, paretto style, that classifies CITIES according to their %Acc Sales. The 10% of cities where the most sales where made should be classifies as 1, the other 20% as 2, and then the rest as 3:

I have two problems: 

1- in the x axis I can only display the cities sorted from the ones where the biggest sale where made to the ones where the lowest sale was amde. (I could sorted according to their sales in a descending order)

2- I do now know how to add lines to the graph that mark where the "1" cities start in the x axis, where the "2" cities start and the "3"... i would like to mark that and what % of sales they made. 

what I managed to do: 

Nemo1_1-1708330725140.png

what I want to do:

Nemo1_2-1708330748603.png

I hope that was clear.. it is not easy to explain. I am not good at explaining myself, I will create another question soon and I will ask chatgpt to help me explain myself better.. in case you wanna check the other question out, i will leave the link below..

thanks everyone 😄

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
theoat
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello, you can watch this article by @Patric_Nordstrom. The first visualization presented is what you're looking for.

24 days Season 2 - Qlik Community - 2019797

Kind regards,
Théo ATRAGIE.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Nemo1
Creator II
Creator II
Author

brunobertels
Master
Master

theoat
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hello, you can watch this article by @Patric_Nordstrom. The first visualization presented is what you're looking for.

24 days Season 2 - Qlik Community - 2019797

Kind regards,
Théo ATRAGIE.

Nemo1
Creator II
Creator II
Author

thanks! that is what I was looking for!