Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Markbhai
Creator
Creator

Hide Navigation Bar

Markbhai_0-1712783705393.png

I am wanting to hide the navigation bar in my published app but retain the Toolbar (see image),

Is there a way I can do this?

Thanks

Mark

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Markbhai
Creator
Creator
Author

If anyone is interested in this, I have managed to solve the problem.

First switch on developer mode in your browser and find the css code for the Navigation bar, mine was set to css-35sjp0

Markbhai_0-1713183940917.png

Next, add a Multi KPI Custom Visualisation Object to your sheet. - In the Appearance section and Styles put the following css into the Styles (CSS) box:

.css-35sjp0 {
display:none;
}

(Making sure that the css code for the Nav bar is the same as the one you noted.

Markbhai_1-1713184216564.png

Next make sure that you add a KPI to the MuliKPI visualisation you have added - or else it wont run the CSS code.

I find this useful as I can now show a Qlik Dashboard in a iframe without showing the Nav bas, but still allowing the Toolbar to be shown.

Thanks

Mark.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Markbhai
Creator
Creator
Author

If anyone is interested in this, I have managed to solve the problem.

First switch on developer mode in your browser and find the css code for the Navigation bar, mine was set to css-35sjp0

Markbhai_0-1713183940917.png

Next, add a Multi KPI Custom Visualisation Object to your sheet. - In the Appearance section and Styles put the following css into the Styles (CSS) box:

.css-35sjp0 {
display:none;
}

(Making sure that the css code for the Nav bar is the same as the one you noted.

Markbhai_1-1713184216564.png

Next make sure that you add a KPI to the MuliKPI visualisation you have added - or else it wont run the CSS code.

I find this useful as I can now show a Qlik Dashboard in a iframe without showing the Nav bas, but still allowing the Toolbar to be shown.

Thanks

Mark.