Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MikeH-BI
Contributor
Contributor

Invalid Sort Order in Properties

Hey There,

We are running into an issue with just one person. We have tried different people with similar and different permission and we're not able to replicate the issue. In one of our table charts, they are seeing an error of, "Invalid Sort Order In Properties". This is just after I removed a redundant field from the table. The person doesn't have update permissions on the application as well, just view. Any thoughts/insights on to why this may be?

We attempted to clear cache, change browsers, go into incognito mode and restart PC. 

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Avigdo
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi,

After you reject an option that there is an error in one of the sort by expressions, try to log out and re-enter the application. for me it worked! good luck!

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Avigdo
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi,

After you reject an option that there is an error in one of the sort by expressions, try to log out and re-enter the application. for me it worked! good luck!

qlikster
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi,

We have the exact same problem. Did you manage to resolve this?

Tried logging out, logging in. Republish app and so on. 

qlikster_0-1714645338638.png

Waltpi
Contributor
Contributor

These Qlik solutions never make any sense, not sure how they get voted as solution, all of them in this qlik community, but this one wins the award as the most useless set of pixels my browser has ever loaded. 

Waltpi
Contributor
Contributor

Waltpi_0-1719334665169.png

Turn off Chart Suggestions dial under edit sheet