Qlik Introduces a New Era of Visualization! READ ALL ABOUT IT
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kaushi2020
Creator II
Creator II

Is it possible to use Where and Where exists in single load script ?

I have a load script where i am using where exists, now if I have to add a where clause - how it can be done ?

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

Maybe something like:

where exists(FIELD) and AnotherCondition;

View solution in original post

3 Replies
marcus_sommer

Maybe something like:

where exists(FIELD) and AnotherCondition;

kathrines
Contributor II
Contributor II

Yes, it is possible to use both WHERE and WHERE EXISTS in a single load script in QlikView or Qlik Sense.

The WHERE clause is used to filter data based on a specific condition or set of conditions, while the WHERE EXISTS clause is used to check for the existence of a subquery.

For example, suppose you have two tables named "Sales" and "Customers". You can use the WHERE clause to filter the Sales table based on a specific condition, such as the Sales amount being greater than a certain value:

kathrines
Contributor II
Contributor II

Yes, it is possible to use both WHERE and WHERE EXISTS in a single load script in QlikView or Qlik Sense.

The WHERE clause is used to filter data based on a specific condition or set of conditions, while the WHERE EXISTS clause is used to check for the existence of a subquery.

For example, suppose you have two tables named "Sales" and "Customers". You can use the WHERE clause to filter the Sales table based on a specific condition, such as the Sales amount being greater than a certain value:

https://www.reactiontimetest.net/