Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TinaHensel
Contributor III
Contributor III

Maps | Multiple area layers

Hello together, 

currently I am facing the following issue:

Let's assume I have the floor plan of a multi-apartment house as a background layer. In addition, there is an area layer  "Room" highlighting a room in colour if I click on it given outer dimensions of the room as a polygon. Each room is part of a flat whose location field can be composed of all polygons of the associated rooms.

My intention is as follows:
By clicking on a room, this room should still be highlighted in colour, but I would like all other rooms in the same flat to be coloured as well (i.e. in grey).

How do I achieve this?
I have already tried to insert a new area level, but instead of the whole flat, only the room is coloured (due to the filter selection by clicking on one room).

Thank you very much for your help!

Best regards

Tina

P.S.: Unfortunately, I do not have a sample file.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gui_Approbato
Creator III
Creator III

Hello Tina,

A workaround would be duplicating your table in the script but without associating/linking it with the original Key field (room ID or so) - Link it using the parent hierarchy.

Example: 

Gui_Approbato_1-1634694819876.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gui_Approbato
Creator III
Creator III

Hello Tina,

A workaround would be duplicating your table in the script but without associating/linking it with the original Key field (room ID or so) - Link it using the parent hierarchy.

Example: 

Gui_Approbato_1-1634694819876.png

TinaHensel
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Working!

Thank you very much!