Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruno_martins_l
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Monitoring Apps Objects Qlik Sense

Hello,

I need to monitoring the Qlik Sense Apps Objects by Users, By Apps to analyse the activity of my users to answer :

- How many users create their Sheet ?

- How many users create Stories ?

- How many users create bookmark ?

Can you help me please beacuse I don't find nothing in Licence Monitoring and in Operation Monitoring?

Kind regards,

Bruno

7 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello Bruno,

You should find all thoses informations in the repository database.

Have the look to this post concerning the access:

https://community.qlik.com/thread/230220

Hope to help you

Vincent

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

Try creating own charts in operation monitoring.

It might help.

bruno_martins_l
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Yes but I can't find the fields to have the Object ID and Object name associeted to the objects created by Users. And the status of this objects (Published, Approved,...). I don't have find this fields in Operation Monitor or Licence Monitor (I am in Qlik Sense 2.0.1).

Kind regards,

Bruno

shraddha_g
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

In Operation Monitoring App - > QMC Change Log, - > Select ResourceType as App Object and In Table Below you will get most of the info.

See if you can find anything useful from that table

bruno_martins_l
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

I have see this but they are only the Publication or Unpublication or Apps Objects but they don't have the creation of Apps Objects not publicated.

bruno_martins_l
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator
Author

Hello Vincent,

Thanks for your answer, I have read the post but they want to create a copy of Postgre Database to write informations but for me I only want to read. How I can connect in ODBC or OLEDB to the PostGre Database in read mode ?

Kind regards,

Bruno