Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rossdoug
Contributor II
Contributor II

Qlik Sense - Days of the Week Task Schedule Dates Incorrect

I am moving a scheduled app reload task from daily to running 3 days per week.  I am attempting to schedule it for Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings.  I selected the corresponding check boxes, set the start date to today (3/17) and hit OK.  I would have expected that the next run time would be tonight, 3/17, since it is a Thursday.  However, it is showing that the next run time is actually 3/19, which is a Saturday and it shouldn't even be running that day.

I have verified that the date/time, including the year, are correct on the server.  I'm not sure what else to check.  Any ideas?

Below are screenshots of what I'm seeing:

schedule1.jpg

schedule2.jpg

Thanks for the help!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
rossdoug
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I opened a ticket with Qlik support on this issue.  It looks to be a bug in the code where the days of the week checkboxes use GMT instead of the system date/time.  The workaround was to choose Monday/Wednesday/Saturday at 22:00 and then the schedule runs correctly on Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday at 22:00. 

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Not applicable

I doubt that User Time zone and Server time zone are not same . Since you have selected the sunday and next execution is showing saturday. and even last execution is also showing on 16th wed where as you haven't checked on wed. Just my personal point of view.

rossdoug
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for the response.  I double-checked the time-zone settings on the server and they are correct, and they do match my local system.  The last execution was just from a manual run, so I'm not concerned about that.

rossdoug
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I opened a ticket with Qlik support on this issue.  It looks to be a bug in the code where the days of the week checkboxes use GMT instead of the system date/time.  The workaround was to choose Monday/Wednesday/Saturday at 22:00 and then the schedule runs correctly on Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday at 22:00.