cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MisterRoy
Contributor III
Contributor III

Qlik cannot show image from URL

I have a table where one of the dimensions is configured so the representation is an Image URL. I've confirmed the image is accessible on and off network but in the table only the generic icon with the dimension value shows in the field.

Does anyone know if more configuration is needed to allow Qlik to download an image from a URL?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
3 Replies
danielrozental
Master II
Master II

It's always helpful to get more answers if you can post a sample of your issue.

I don't believe Qlik Sense standard table allows you to display an image, but I might be missing something, what version are you working with?

MisterRoy
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

We are on the Feb 22 release. It looks like this functionality was enabled in a mid-year release in 21. Here is a tutorial on how to make it happen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWchTf46jmw

I have the configuration the same, except I am only using 1 image for the dimension, not separate images like in the video.

Sorry, this is the best I can do in order to explain the issue, can't post  much more. Thanks for understanding.

danielrozental
Master II
Master II

If the image is hosted on the web you might need to configure an internet proxy connection on your Qlik Sense Server.

You might want to test it using a content library to avoid having to access the internet, also make sure the image has a supported format.