Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bruno_ml
Partner - Contributor III

SET Analysis with Last Year

Hello,

I have a expression with SET Analysis which I am not succeed to create.

My need is to have the Amount of sales of Real Customer (FICTIF_FLAG=0) who have buy last year minimum 2 type of products.

My Expression is here :

SUM(

{<

$(v_SET_Flag_FICTIF),$(v_SET_Y-1)

,[KEY_CUSTOMER]={'=count({<[FICTIF_FLAG]={0},[DATE]={'<=$(=Date(Addmonths(Max(DATE),-12),'DD/MM/YYYY')) >=$(=Date(Addmonths(Min(DATE),-12),'DD/MM/YYYY'))'},[DATE.autoCalendar.Date],[DATE.autoCalendar.Month],[DATE.autoCalendar.Quarter],[DATE.autoCalendar.Week],[DATE.autoCalendar.YearMonth],[DATE.autoCalendar.Year],[PRODUCT.AXIS]={'Make-up','Fragrances','Skincare'}>} distinct [PRODUCT.AXIS])>1'}

>} VALID_SALES/YTD_CHANGE_RATE)

Do you have an idea where is my fault ?

Kind regard,

Bruno

13 Replies
sunny_talwar

Can you check what you get when you use this in a KPI object?

='<=' & Date(Addmonths(Max(DATE),-12), '$(v_SET_Format_Date)') & '>=' &  Date(Addmonths(Min(DATE),-12), '$(v_SET_Format_Date)')

sunny_talwar

In that case, try this

[DATE] = {">=$(=Date(YearStart(Min(DATE), -1), '$(v_SET_Format_Date)'))<$(=Date(YearStart(Max(DATE)), '$(v_SET_Format_Date)'))"}, [DATE.autoCalendar.Date], [DATE.autoCalendar.Month], [DATE.autoCalendar.Quarter],

[DATE.autoCalendar.Week], [DATE.autoCalendar.YearMonth], [DATE.autoCalendar.Year]

bruno_ml
Author

I Have <=16/03/2017>=11/02/2013

bruno_ml
Author

Thanks for this, it's work for all year, I need to see if my users want since the begin of the year or for the same period exactly.