cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikdan
Contributor II
Contributor II

Set analysis with 'greater than' character no longer working

After upgrading to the February 2021 version of Qlik Sense, I have an entire app full of set analysis expressions that no longer display any values. I've isolated the issue to one of the criteria in the set expression which contains a 'greater than' symbol. I found the article here which describes a known bug that sounds like my issue, but installing the patch did not fix it. Is anyone else having problems using > or < in set analysis after a recent update? I've found some syntax workarounds that fix the issue but I'd rather not have to update 30ish master measures that all use this type of expression. 

Here is my current syntax, which worked fine until I installed the Feb 2021 update:

Count({<SettlementAmount={">0"}>} ClaimID)

Labels (1)
1 Reply
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @qlikdan 

The Product Defect you are referring to involves the use of variables, it seems this might be a different issue.

It is suggested to open a support case, provide a sample app, indicate what was the previous version in your environment so it can be analyzed.

Kind Regards.

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm