Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sammyak
Contributor II
Contributor II

Show different measures in pivot table

Hi,
I am wondering if we acheive the below in qliksense. I have a pivot table where i have 1st dimension as country and 2nd dimension as states and in the meausre sum of sales.
The challenge that i have is that sum of sales for country is not same as sum of sales for states. Sum of sales is a calculated field i just want to display this. While using a pivot it calculates sum of all the states which is 720. But the amount to display is 500, which is already calculated. States below when added gives me 720. I want to show top 3 or n states below and have a country total populated as 500. Is this possible ?
Country / states sales
USA 500
California 100
Arizona 20
Aiowa 50
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sammyak
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you for replying. The dimensionality() functionality serves the purpose. What i was trying to acheive.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

If you can share sample test file and expected result. That would help us to check
Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
shiveshsingh
Master
Master

Could you share sample data to work upon along with expected output? Not able to understand your concern.

sammyak
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you for replying. The dimensionality() functionality serves the purpose. What i was trying to acheive.