cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ryanfliehman
Contributor II
Contributor II

Using Percentages in a Map Layer

Do you know if it's possible to show a percentage using bubble layer or any map layers in Qliksense? I'm trying to show a lab test positivity rate by postal code but I can't seem to get the bubbles to deviate from whole numbers. 
Labels (3)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Steven_Haught
Creator III
Creator III

@ryanfliehman 

If you are using a Geo Analytics bubble layer, you place the sizing expression as a third measure after your lat and long ( or a second measure if using a combined field or geomakepoint) in the Location, Size section. You will also likely need to wrap that expression in the label section  in a NUM() Function as such: Num(YOUREXPRESSION, '##.##%')

Steven_Haught_0-1600799907613.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Lisa_P
Employee
Employee

You will need an expression to calculate the percentage and then apply that as bubble size or color

ryanfliehman
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I've created the expression but the  bubble size is only showing 1 and I can't figure out how to show it as a percentage and apply a percentage as the bubble size. It just want's to show the bubble size as 1. (see attached). 

Expression:

=Count(IF(vSlider<=[PATIENT.AGE] and vSlider2>=[PATIENT.AGE] and [LAB TEST.IS ABNORMAL]='1',LabTestKey))/(Count(IF(vSlider<=[PATIENT.AGE] and vSlider2>=[PATIENT.AGE],LabTestKey))

Steven_Haught
Creator III
Creator III

@ryanfliehman 

If you are using a Geo Analytics bubble layer, you place the sizing expression as a third measure after your lat and long ( or a second measure if using a combined field or geomakepoint) in the Location, Size section. You will also likely need to wrap that expression in the label section  in a NUM() Function as such: Num(YOUREXPRESSION, '##.##%')

Steven_Haught_0-1600799907613.png

ryanfliehman
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Perfect, this did the trick. Thank you!