Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carlcimino
Creator II
Creator II

Weekly Visit Count by Cardholder and Location

Hello, I have some sample data and am having difficulty rolling up.  The data has Location, Cardholder, Date of Visit, WeekRefDate (this is datestart("Date of Visit"), WeekYear.  What I want to know is by Location how many Cardholders have visited the office at least once, twice, three+ times.

I can get the total cardholder visits using 

sum(aggr(Count({<WeekYear={'$(vMaxWeekSelect)'}>} distinct [Cardholder]),WeekRefDate,[Location]))

but I can't seem to figure out how to group it based on the Cardholder visiting 1 or more, 2 or more or 3+ times in that week.

carlcimino_0-1657760238679.png

Any guidance or suggestions would be much appreciated!

Thanks.

Labels (2)
4 Replies
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Refer the solution I posted here

https://community.qlik.com/t5/App-Development/How-to-find-No-of-associates-visited-office-in-a-week/...

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
carlcimino
Creator II
Creator II
Author

@vinieme12  thanks for the suggestion.  that is really close to what I am looking for.  The difference is I want the left hand column to be the office that the visit was made in not the week.  So for a given week selected I want to see the by office performance of # of visits.

carlcimino_0-1657806286000.png

WeekRefDate serves the same purpose as IsoWeek in your aggr I believe.  I tried this based on your post but I only get Once.  Any ideas?  Really appreciate the help feel like we're getting close!  

=aggr(if(Count({<WeekYear={'$(vMaxWeekSelect)'}>} distinct [Cardholder])=1,'Once',
if(Count({<WeekYear={'$(vMaxWeekSelect)'}>} distinct [Cardholder])=2,'Twice',
if(Count({<WeekYear={'$(vMaxWeekSelect)'}>} distinct [Cardholder])=3,'Thrice',
if(Count({<WeekYear={'$(vMaxWeekSelect)'}>} distinct [Cardholder])=4,'Four Times',
if(Count({<WeekYear={'$(vMaxWeekSelect)'}>} distinct [Cardholder])=5,'Every Day'))))),WeekRefDate,[Cardholder])

carlcimino_1-1657806345220.png

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

As below

=aggr(if(count(Cardholder)=1,'Once',
if(count(Cardholder)=2,'Twice',
if(count(Cardholder)=3,'Thrice',
if(count(Cardholder)=4,'Four Times',
if(count(Cardholder)=5,'Five Times',
if(count(Cardholder)=6,'6 Times',
if(count(Cardholder)=7,'Everyday'))))))),Location,WeekRefDate,Cardholder)

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
carlcimino
Creator II
Creator II
Author

This helps getting closer...  I can see who is in what day, how many days in a week.  But the counts are not aggregating properly.  They all should fall into 1x or more, 4 of them should be 2x or more, 3 of them should be 3x or more.  

carlcimino_0-1658414786098.png

aggr dimension expression:

=aggr(if($(v_Full_Week_Swipes)>=3,'3x or More',
if($(v_Full_Week_Swipes)>=2,'2x or More',
if($(v_Full_Week_Swipes)>=1,'1x or More'))),[Location Description],WeekRefDate,[Badge Number])

v_Full_Week_Swipes = the sum of the following.

Count({<WeekYear={'$(vMaxWeekSelect)'},WeekDay={'Mon'}>} distinct [Badge Number])
Count({<WeekYear={'$(vMaxWeekSelect)'},WeekDay={'Tue'}>} distinct [Badge Number])
Count({<WeekYear={'$(vMaxWeekSelect)'},WeekDay={'Wed'}>} distinct [Badge Number])
Count({<WeekYear={'$(vMaxWeekSelect)'},WeekDay={'Thu'}>} distinct [Badge Number])
Count({<WeekYear={'$(vMaxWeekSelect)'},WeekDay={'Fri'}>} distinct [Badge Number])

measure expression:

Count({<WeekYear={'$(vMaxWeekSelect)'},WeekDay={'Mon','Tue','Wed','Thu','Fri'}>} distinct [Badge Number])