Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

logo change in qlik sense

Hi Expert,

there is a proxy.exe file which contains logo codings. I tried decompiling through vb.net but unable to do so.any other methods to decompile the code or decode the logo path and then encode

thanks

8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

suggestion please

balar025
Creator III
Creator III

Which logo you are asking? Is it favicon of tab?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Login page

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Suggestion please

mjones87
Contributor III
Contributor III

There is a folder ...\Qlik\Sense\Client\hub\img\core\logo which holds the logo files, the Qlik Sense server logo is called sense-server.png.

I had a quick go and managed to swap out the logo for a custom one, you will need to keep the filename the same and also you will need admin rights to the folder. You should be able to do this with the favicon and other media in these folders too.

Once you've got your custom logo in the folder you should be able to see it in the hub once you refresh, you may also need to disable browser cache to see the change, in Chrome this option is found in developer tools -> settings -> network -> disable cache.

I don't know if Qlik Sense server will try to overwrite these files at some point but doing the above worked for me when I tried just now!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

no sir it did not work in that way

tplqqlik
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hello Everyone,

We'd like to swap out not just Qlik logo (for our own company's) but also replace "Qlik Sense" and recolor the selection bar within streams. Any pointers on this?

Thank you,

--Tami.

Qlik logo swap, etc..png

paulodantas
Creator
Creator

Hello Rupesh,

did you get it to change the logo?

If yes, please say how and close the thread.

Cheers.