Skip to main content
Announcements
Accelerate Your Success: Fuel your data and AI journey with the right services, delivered by our experts. Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
laravente
Contributor
Contributor

Errors enabling publish to Qlik

Hi, 

I have been trying to enable publish to Qlik integration for a few days now and I keep getting "Error occurred while publishing to Qlik Sense."

I have reinstalled QDC twice and I have made sure that I did not miss steps in the documentation. Here are the log details

ERROR:internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:638 throw err;
^

Error: Cannot find module '/usr/local/qdc/qlik/createQlikApp.js'
at Function.Module._resolveFilename (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:636:15)
at Function.Module._load (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:562:25)
at Function.Module.runMain (internal/modules/cjs/loader.js:831:12)
at startup (internal/bootstrap/node.js:283:19)
at bootstrapNodeJSCore (internal/bootstrap/node.js:623:3)
[QlikSenseAppGeneratorSvcImpl[Podium-PUBLISH-2-ABS_Stats.Indigenous_Status_by_Age_by_Sex.20200517070330]]

Failed to create Qlik app via process [QlikSenseAppGeneratorSvcImpl[Podium-PUBLISH-2-ABS_Stats.Indigenous_Status_by_Age_by_Sex.20200517070330]]com.podiumdata.base.error.PodiumFault: core.error.code.UNABLE_TO_EXTRACT_APP_ID_FROM_QLIK_SCRIPT - Unable to extract app id from qlik script call return.
at com.nvs.core.service.impl.QlikSenseAppGeneratorSvcImpl.runAppCreationCommand(QlikSenseAppGeneratorSvcImpl.java:515)
at com.nvs.core.service.impl.QlikSenseAppGeneratorSvcImpl.createQlikApplication(QlikSenseAppGeneratorSvcImpl.java:256)
at com.nvs.core.service.async.export.QlikSenseAppGenerationTask.runInternal(QlikSenseAppGenerationTask.java:55)
at com.podiumdata.glue.service.async.BaseCancellableTask.run(BaseCancellableTask.java:121)
at com.podiumdata.glue.service.async.CancellableCompositeTask.runInternal(CancellableCompositeTask.java:121)
at com.podiumdata.glue.service.async.CancellableCompositeTask.run(CancellableCompositeTask.java:75)
at com.nvs.core.service.impl.ThreadingSvcImpl$CallableAdapterForRunnable.call(ThreadingSvcImpl.java:319)
at com.nvs.core.service.impl.ThreadingSvcImpl$CallableAdapterForRunnable.call(ThreadingSvcImpl.java:309)
at com.nvs.core.service.impl.ThreadingSvcImpl$DecoratedCallable.callWithTimingAndLogging(ThreadingSvcImpl.java:391)
at com.nvs.core.service.impl.ThreadingSvcImpl$DecoratedCallable.callWithGarbageCollectionAndCounting(ThreadingSvcImpl.java:369)
at com.nvs.core.service.impl.ThreadingSvcImpl$DecoratedCallable.call(ThreadingSvcImpl.java:354)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Hordy_Beauzile
Support
Support

Hello @laravente,

This error shows that Catalog cannot find the createQlikApp.js needed for the publish to qlik functionality. You should check that it is located at /usr/local/qdc/qlik, and that it is owned by the qdc user.

Best,

Hordy

View solution in original post

2 Replies
brunnovb_in
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hello Laravente,

Are you using which version of Qlik Catalog?

Did you configure the file core_env.properties (core_env.properties file is located in the TOMCAT_HOME/conf) ? If yes, What is the path in this property "podium.qlik.qsockclient.script.directory"? The default path is /usr/local/qdc/qlikpublish.  You probably set it up using this path usr/local/qdc/qlik. Did you copy the modules (files) for this path "usr/local/qdc/qlik"?

In my case, I have these js files in the directory " /usr/local/qdc/qlikpublish".

brunnovb_in_0-1657231692339.png

This files/modules also are in file "podium-xxxxxx_Linux_X64.zip" inside the folder "podium\bin".

Best,

Brunno.

Hordy_Beauzile
Support
Support

Hello @laravente,

This error shows that Catalog cannot find the createQlikApp.js needed for the publish to qlik functionality. You should check that it is located at /usr/local/qdc/qlik, and that it is owned by the qdc user.

Best,

Hordy