Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scottduthie
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

App hanging when manually aborting load script

Hi Qlik Community,

I'm noticing in Qlik SaaS Enterprise that often when I manually 'Abort' a load script my app will get jammed and hang. This seems to happen when a SQL DB connection or API connection is opened during the reload. This would happen from time to time in Qlik Sense Enterprise on-prem, but it seems to be a lot worse in Qlik Sense Enterprise SaaS. If I close the app and wait and then reopen the app I get stuck with the 'reload in progress' message. This is sometimes hanging for an hour at a time. Is anyone else experiencing this issue? 

4 Replies
NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @scottduthie

By any chance have you already submitted a case?

It will be better to report this issue given that seems to be a constant issue and you have found some interesting details already about when the issue occurs. 

When opening a case don´t forget to provide your tenant id, user id, date and time of the issue (include time zone), and application ID.

Thank you !

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm
scottduthie
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador
Author

I have not submitted a case as this issue is very intermittent and I can't replicate it on demand.

I have experienced it again today, but this time the entire Qlik tenant has become locked up. No one can open any apps. What is the correct way to get an issue like this addressed urgently? In QSE on-prem we would generally restart the engine if things got locked up like this, but obviously we don't have the ability to do this with SaaS.

Thanks,

Scott.

NadiaB
Support
Support

Hi @scottduthie

It's Ok if you can't reproduce, our team will be able to help to identify the issue.

By any chance could you raise a support case ? If you can include the information mentioned about it will be great, also if you have the issue again can you capture a har file and attach it to the case as well?

Save network web traffic (HAR/XML file) and console logs from the browser's developer tools

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Knowledge/Save-network-web-traffic-HAR-XML-file-and-console-logs-from-...

Thank you in advance.

Don't forget to mark as "Solution Accepted" the comment that resolves the question/issue. #ngm
Andrei_Faibich
Contributor III
Contributor III

Was there any solution on this issue? It seems I  have the same problem unexpectedly.