Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
maximeclerix
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

BigQuery Native Connector - Unverified app

Hi community,

I am trying to connect BigQuery using Native Connector, but once I click on signin button I am redirected to Google Sign In page and I have the following error message:

unnamed.png

This message appears generally for apps that have not been verified by Google and ask for specific Oauth Scope. Any ideas how to solve this ?

Version used: Qlik Sense September 2019 version 13.42.1

Thank you for your help 

10 Replies
vunguyenq89
Creator III
Creator III

I got the same behavior with QS Desktop Sep 2019. Seems to be a bug.

larshilke
Partner - Contributor III

I've opened a ticket with Qlik Support regarding this issue. I'll update this thread with any findings. 

EDIT: Qlik just reported that R&D are working on a fix for this problem. 

larshilke

Qlik Bug ID: QVXGBQ-125

AlbinS
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hi,

Do you know of any any resolution for this bug yet? Extract of data is still working in Qlikview as the connection was set up a long time ago. Problem is that we are moving to Qlik Sense now and can't set up the connection there.

/Albin

larshilke

I've asked Qlik Support for an update. I'll update this thread when I hear from them. 

And as you stated @AlbinS , the problem doesn't effect existing connections. Just setting up new ones. 

Hernan_Russy
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi. We are experiencing the same with here with QS Jun 2019. Our existing connections started to fail and won't work. Any advice will be much appreciated.

larshilke

I've received preliminary confirmation that this is now solved. I haven't tested it myself yet.

Hernan_Russy
Contributor II
Contributor II

Hi. Please can you share the solution? I still have an open support case on Qlik's Platform (01880584) and we have had to install SIMBA connector as a workaround. However, that connector is in trial mode and won't last longer than a few days. Thanks

larshilke

I can confirm that this is now working again (as of Dec 16th). Both in QS and QV.

The problem appears to have been related to Google's validation of Qlik's application. I don't have the details, but if you need more information, contact Qlik support and refer to bug id QVXODBC-1910.