Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DJF
Contributor II
Contributor II

Can qlik sense connect Actian Avalanche data warehouse?

Doing some web searching there appears to be a demo of qlik sense desktop connecting.

Nothing on qlik sense enterprise (on prem) to be found though.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@DJF Here is Help Doc link for the Data Connection piece:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-admin/November2020/Subsystems/DeployAdministerQSE/Content/Sense_De...

The other thing you are going to need is the actual Connector for that source, I do not believe we provide one, so you would have to get one from the vendor in that case and install that separately on the server etc. and configure it, and then use the link I Provided above to configure the connection in Sense.  Hopefully this gets you on the right track.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

@DJF Here is Help Doc link for the Data Connection piece:

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-admin/November2020/Subsystems/DeployAdministerQSE/Content/Sense_De...

The other thing you are going to need is the actual Connector for that source, I do not believe we provide one, so you would have to get one from the vendor in that case and install that separately on the server etc. and configure it, and then use the link I Provided above to configure the connection in Sense.  Hopefully this gets you on the right track.

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.
DJF
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thank you