Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sigrid1
Contributor II
Contributor II

Connect to Microsoft Sharepoint O365

I tried to connect to Sharepoint O365; but I get the following error:

error = invalid_resource
error_description = AADSTS500011: The resource principal named https://ruoup.sharepoint.com/sites was not found in the tenant named xy.com. This can happen if the application has not been installed by the administrator of the tenant or consented to by any user in the tenant. You might have sent your authentication request to the wrong tenant.
Trace ID: 278627af-95c6-4728-9c27-e5491c064500
Correlation ID: 6f2dd694-8564-4d1e-904c-4dd9f7af8c18
Timestamp: 2023-07-06 12:05:31Z
error_uri = https://login.microsoftonline.com/error?code=500011

Could you please sent me a documation how can I do this if I've Qliksense May 2022. I've done the following:

Setting an encryption key on Qlik Sense Enterprise on Windows

The {sense service user} must be the name of the Windows account which is running your Qlik Sense Engine Service. You can see this in the Windows Services manager. In this example, the user is: MYCOMPANY\senseserver.

Setting an encryption key for Qlik Web Connectors

Do the following:

1. Open a command prompt and run:

runas /user:{sense service user} cmd. For example:runas /user:MYCOMPANY\senseserver

2. Run the following two commands to switch to the directory containing the connectors and then set the key:

1. cd C:\Program Files\Common Files\Qlik\Custom Data\QvWebStorageProviderConnectorPackage

2. QvWebStorageProviderConnectorPackage.exe /key {key}

Where {key} is the key you generated. For example, if you used the openssl command, your key might look like: QvWebStorageProviderConnectorPackage.exe /key zmn72XnySfDjqUMXa9ScHaeJcaKRZYF9w3P6yYRr

3. You should repeat this step, using the same key, on each node in the multinode environment where the Qlik Engine and the connectors are installed.

Encryption keys will be stored in: C:\Users\{sense service user}\AppData\Roaming\Qlik\QwcKeys\

In this example, encryption keys will be stored in: C:\Users\MYCOMPANY\senseserver\AppData\Roaming\Qlik\QwcKeys\

Thank you Sigrid
Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pskumars7989
Contributor II
Contributor II

Please mark as complete

View solution in original post

3 Replies
williejacobs
Creator
Creator

Hi @sigrid1 ,

I have had success using the documentation in Qlik Sense, help link when creating connection.

Office 365 Sharepoint | Qlik Connectors Help

I opened Sharepoint in the browser and copied the address from there.

Hope this helps,

Regards,
Willie.

sigi
Contributor II
Contributor II

Thank you, this helps. I was successful.

Best regards,

Sigrid

pskumars7989
Contributor II
Contributor II

Please mark as complete