Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
scplough
Contributor
Contributor

Direction or Solution for Adobe Analytics

With Adobe Analytics Beta Connector being depreciated (Nov. 2018) what is the recommended method for connecting to Adobe Analytics?

If the solution is more generic such as REST, can someone provide at least instructions or  better a QlikSense example of connecting and pulling back information from Adobe?

Thanks,

Steve

5 Replies
skamath1
Creator III
Creator III

Can you use the new beta Qlik Adobe Analytics (Omniture) Connector available ?

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Connectors-Documents/Beta-Connectors/ta-p/1486497

scplough
Contributor
Contributor
Author

It is my understanding from the Nov 2018 release notes that the Adobe Analytics connector is no longer available (Depreciated per the notes). What is not clear from the notes is if it moved to production with that release or is being dropped altogether. My infrastructure team here seems to think it was dropped. Can anyone clarify?

amonjaras
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

We would very much like to see this connector stay, at least in Beta capacity.

We have clients that use it regularly.

Thank you.

nategreen
Contributor III
Contributor III

It looks like the Adobe Connector has been removed from the March 2020 release of the Qlik Web Connectors. Also, it is set to expire in May in the previous release.My team is in the same boat where we use this connector and now need another solution. Have you figured out a method for connecting to adobe using rest?

Naushad07
Contributor III
Contributor III

Is there any updates on this post?