cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
analytics_cred_dashboards
Contributor II
Contributor II

Error: Calculation Timed Out

This error is coming while adding measures in chart or pivot table. Both are not able to load measure values in visualization. For reference, I am also sharing the screenshot of the error while using a BAR chart. I don't know why this error is happening. I have stored the data from Redshift to QVD, then using it. It seems to be some space issue or anything. Please suggest what should I do to sort this error on priority as I am working on a dashboard which has top priority. Please help in this.

Regards

Sachin

Labels (3)
2 Replies
Mario_De_Felipe
Luminary
Luminary

This error comes out when Qlik reaches limit of memory or processing. Review if your have correctly associated OrderYearMonth field with order_detail_id field. Otherwise, if your table has high volume of data, count distinct could not be the best way to do the expression, maybe it would be better to use a Flag and SUM it.

Pablo007
Contributor III
Contributor III

As @Mario_De_Felipe  says maybe your table is so big, try to make it shorter, Make a partial load with just some months,  or put a filter on a different sheet like one week and then change to the sheet where you have the chart to see if it works.